How do I Reset my Canon Printer

Frontpage Forum Off Topic How do I Reset my Canon Printer

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Carrie Obrien

Participant

Take a quick step at the possible solutions to fix the How to Reset Canon Printer.

Mark Wilson

Participant

Power Resetting of Canon Printer: Although, power reset is more of a type of soft reset type, but it can still bring your Canon device back to its normal functioning.

At first, turn off your Canon Printer, then remove the power cable from the direct power source, and then ensure that your device is completely disconnected. Now, plug back the power cable in the power socket, then turn on the device, and then connect it to the Ethernet cable. Finally, try a test print to see if the issue has been resolved on your Canon device.

Ink Resetting The Canon Printer:

Canon printers such as the inkjet printers have an inbuilt special chip that notifies the users about the need to refilling the ink cartridge when the old ones are low or out of ink. Now, replacing the ink cartridges may hamper the normal printing operations, but resetting them through other ways can help you better. Here’s how to reset Canon printer ink and bring your printing device back to its normal functioning state. At first, remove the ink cartridge of your Canon printing device, then insert it into the main channel of the ink resetting mechanism. Next, you’ll need to ensure that the chip on the ink cartridge is working fine and in good contact with the plate on the resetter. Now, hold the ink cartridge softly for a while until you see the LED light on the chip resetter flashing. Now, hold the ink cartridge softly until the light becomes steady. Next, you’ll need to remove the cartridge from the chip resetter again and repeat the process on any ink cartridge that requires a reset. Finally, install the cartridges in your Canon printer and see if the issue is resolved.

I hope both these methods will be helpful!

Mark Wilson

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.