<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Lost Wolverhampton | Shannon | Activity</title>
	<link>https://lostwolverhampton.co.uk/members/shannonburns/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://lostwolverhampton.co.uk/members/shannonburns/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shannon.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 10:49:53 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6ea9bae8e17ae39a6164b1f59ed96b8</guid>
				<title>Shannon started the topic Why are yoga pants with pockets such a new trend? in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://lostwolverhampton.co.uk/forums/topic/why-are-yoga-pants-with-pockets-such-a-new-trend/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2022 11:55:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my phone, which runs a fitness app, and is also helpful for calling someone for help if I get stranded or have an accident. In the same bag, I also have my wallet. It typically has a bit of cash, a debit card, my ID, and my health insurance card. These are all good things to have with me if I have a chance while out on a bicycle ride. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-9401"><a href="https://lostwolverhampton.co.uk/forums/topic/why-are-yoga-pants-with-pockets-such-a-new-trend/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ea52033b9d63d3edd40278ac3a1b8c9</guid>
				<title>Shannon became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://lostwolverhampton.co.uk/activity/p/9399/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2022 11:52:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>