Hey there yam yams ;)

Frontpage Forum Introduce yourself Hey there yam yams ;)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

ALB10N

Participant

Hi, I’m alb10n, or Bill.

I’m a Brummie, born and bred. I moved to Perton early in December 2012.

I,m told by some i,m in Wolverhampton & others say I,m South Staffordshire….

It all depends where I pay for services or things I use. It does my head in a bit.  lol

I’m a member of  ‘http://birminghamhistory.co.uk/forum/forum.php’ which is very good. I hope this site is somewhere near it.

And that’s it  (“,)

BiLL

Billy

Participant

Hello Bill

Welcome to our forum which I regret to say has lost a bit of its energy since we updated the format some months ago, but nevertheless our site will keep going and offer old Wulfrunians and welcome new residents such as yourself , an insight into what makes us still proud of our old town.

Below the old cellar head.

ALB10N

Participant

Cheers Bill

Not had chance to have a good look around yet, but i soon will.

Already got a few questions. It amazes me how so many of the local people i have gotten to know around here (Tettenhall mainly) do not know anything of their history & do not seem to want to know. Already visited Bantock House & a few other places, with more to come.

I’m always stopping to view the blue plaques located on the Tettenhall Road.

I find history fascinating.

Ta again for the welcome (“,)

Bill

Daniel

Keymaster

Hi Bill,

Just wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the site.

All the best,

Daniel 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.