- August 24, 2015 at 4:33 pmParticipant
I came across this today and thought it would be of interest.
Just another reminder of what Wolverhampton lost!
- August 26, 2015 at 6:58 pmParticipant
- August 27, 2015 at 3:38 pmParticipant
In the same vein, have a look at this link which shows the loss of the Central Arcade –
Sad that they couldn’t even save that wonderful facade.
- August 28, 2015 at 6:24 pmParticipant
There were quite a few of wonderful facades they could have saved Tony, which would have certainly enhanced the old town today.
The Hippodrome to name just one. But alas, no foresight.
The link regarding the Central Arcade comes from Bev Parkers site probably the best and certainly the most informative Local History site on the internet.
Below the old cellar head.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.