Kentishwolf

Frontpage Forum Introduce yourself Kentishwolf

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Billy 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Kentishwolf
    Kentishwolf

Participant

Hello,

new to the site, passionate about history, especially my home town although I am now located way down South in Kent. I love all the old photo’s and memories. I have a selection of original documents from my grandfathers time as a wartime special constable which I will try and post up sometime.

Kentishwolf

georgenabbs

Participant

Hallo to the Kentish Wolf and welcome to Lost Wolverhampton. Now bare your soul and any other parts. Names, schools, employment or the lack of, fleshpots, homes. When did you leave Wolverhampton and why? Believe me, it,s all grist to the mill to the readers.

Billy

Participant

Welcome on Board Kentish Wolf If its Wolverhampton Photographs and Memories you want we have them here in abundance.
    Please let us know your christian name and of course what George says to add would be a bonus.
    George if you wonder why I was late repling here it was because I have had a short stay in New cross, I will explain to you when I see you.
    Give my best to Pat and thanks for looking after things.
    Billy

Below the old cellar head.

Billy

Participant

NEW CROSS

New Cross has changed dramatically since this photograph of the front entrance from Wolverhampton Road was taken in 1909,
    And after a century of life the Administration Block, with its familiar spike has now bit the dust.

Below the old cellar head.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.