Looking for Clare House

Frontpage Forum Introduce yourself Looking for Clare House

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Billy 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

carolem

Participant

Hello everyone, I am new to this group so please bear with me if I don’t get things right! I am very interested in the history of old Wolverhampton and am trying to find pictures and history of Clare House that used to stand in Lower St Tettenhall, it was demolished around 1970 I believe, if anyone has anything on this I would be grateful.

carole mellor

Daniel

Keymaster

Hi Carole,

glad to have you here on Lost Wolverhampton.

Sorry I don’t have any information about Clare House, but maybe some of the other members will.

🙂

Billy

Participant

Carole I am still serching for information regarding Clare House I haven’t forgotten you.

Haven’t they any information at the Molineux Archives about Clare House?.

Below the old cellar head.

Billy

Participant

Did you visit the Archives Carole like we suggested apparently they now have lots of plans and particulars regarding lands and estates sold in the past around Wolverhampton.

Did you see Heather Hales peice in the E & S regarding the sale of Claregate House she discovered at the Archives I’d forgot about it until I was reminded of it at the Archives Saturday last .

Below the old cellar head.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.