Oldwulf

Frontpage Forum Introduce yourself Oldwulf

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Billy 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

oldwulf
    oldwulf

Participant

The quickest way to introduce myself is with a link. I call myself Oldwulf because I’m getting old and I consider myself a Wulfrunian, born and raised there for 30 years. My Mum, a sister, two brother’s in Law and a number of other relations still live in Wolverhampton so I visit from time to time. This editor doesn’t seem to want to add the link so I’ll post it manually below.

http://www.tameclan.me.uk/indexbob.htm

Billy

Participant

I don’t know who you are referring to by the editor Bob, but you are more than welcome on our site .

Looking at your family interests on your facebook page , shows what a great life you have enjoyed, and although now living in a part of the U.K. I hold dear, South Devon. Its nice to see you haven’t lost the love for your hometown and the Wanderers.

I am so pleased you thought fit to come on board our new forum on Lost Wolverhampton. Welcome

Billy

Below the old cellar head.

oldwulf
    oldwulf

Participant

The box above where you type is what I was referring to as the editor, where there are buttons to add Bold, Italic, strikethrough or links to other sites. The links button has worked this time ???

Billy

Participant

Bob I must say you have a great website I enjoyed the blog on how to retrieve the hard drive from a defunct computer I have three G.4 Macs here in Wolverhampton awaiting your expertise.

I also have a talented artist son, and have also  dabbled in a little pencil sketching myself in the past I like Williams drawings especially as I have a large collection of old engravings and Staffordshire church drawings which Williams drawings bring to mind.

Below the old cellar head.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.