QUIZ PICTURE – OCTOBER No.4

Frontpage Forum Puzzle Corner QUIZ PICTURE – OCTOBER No.4

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Billy 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Billy

Participant

Queen Mother

Who is this charming lady emerging from this building in Wolverhampton…

What was the year…

Name  the building…….

Below the old cellar head.

tonydavies

Participant

I can do the easy bit Billy! The lady in question is the Queen Mother. As for the place and year, I’ll leave that to some of the more knowledgeable members. ( One out of three isn’t bad!!)

Billy

Participant

Good start Tony – Queen Mother, spot on,

Hope you are right about the knowledgeable members having a go. at the date and venue, Any members, knowledgeable or not will be a huge step in the right direction, and will make me happy!

Billy

Participant

I am looking forward to the day when I get more than one participant in the weekly Quiz .

But never mind I shall persevere.

The answers to No.4 Was as Tony said the Queen Mother. The Date was 1969. and the clue was the gentleman with the dog collar obviously a clergyman.

The venue was St John’s Church. Wolverhampton.

St Johns Church

Robert
    Robert

Participant

I am looking forward to the day when I get more than one participant in the weekly Quiz . But never mind I shall persevere. The answers to No.4 Was as Tony said the Queen Mother. The Date was 1969. and the clue was the gentleman with the dog collar obviously a clergyman. The venue was St John’s Church. Wolverhampton. St Johns Church

Billy, I for one would participate weekly if I had any idea of an answer to the question but it is pretty pointless if one has no idea at all!

Bob

Brother Phillip and self 1937.

Billy

Participant

Thanks Bob’- Now thats encouraging   Bob The idea is to stimulate peoples minds – Like searching for dates and the pictures for cryptic clues ie ( The dog collar , clergy,church etc..)

I will have to give more clues ,anyway it nice to know your interested.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.